Monday, May 19, 2008

Hogle Zoo Fieldtrip

I was one of the chaperones that went with Jayda's kindergarten class to the Hogle Zoo for their fieldtrip. There were so many chaperones that each parent only had to keep track of two kids, which was nice. After the long bus drive up there and unloading all the kids, we only had about two hours to see all the animals and have lunch. Of course as soon as we got there, which was about 10ish, Jayda wanted to have lunch. That girl is ALWAYS hungry! I had Jayda and her best friend, Emma, in my group who cracked me up when she wanted to spend the most time looking at a house cat out of all the animals at the zoo! She probably wanted to see what a normal cat is supposed to look like after seeing our cat! (I'll explain later.) Anyhow, we had a really fun time and needless to say, after the ride home with a bus full of kindergartners I was ready for a nap!


The girls on the bus ride to the zoo


4 comments:

Malia Ervin said...

Oh my Gosh Natalie!!
Holy sh-- this blogging thing is a trip. I can't believe how many people I have found or found me on this thing. It could be creepy if you really thought about it!
How are you doing? I have not seen you in years! I remember you had a daughter, she is beautiful. You look really good too! Where are you living now? Let's keep in touch. My e-mail address is mrervin@swbc.com you can e-mail me on that or we can talk on this, whatever. It's good to hear from you. I'm glad you are doing well!

Nika said...

Hi, nice blog. If you are interested, I am writing a blog kind of geared towards moms and interesting things to do while we are around the house. I hope you check it out. :) ~Nika

Parker said...

well its cool -jayda-

Natalie said...

zoo fieldtrip lovejayda